Saturday, July 9, 2016

INNER WORK AND CREATIVITY: BEFRIENDING THE THREE ENEMIES



When these three voices dominate us, what kind of attitudes prevail in our lives?

  • Fearfulness
  • Withdrawal, no participation, closing in oneself, distance
  • Discouraged, blocked, desolation
  • Defending
  • Avoidance
  • “Killing the other” by the power of the words
  • Negativity
  • Projection
  • Lack of trust
  • No communion, superficiality
  • We become passive, we do not need to take any responsibility
  • Lack of creativity, we do not take initiatives
  • Dead Silence
  • Gossiping



Dynamic: Drawing the mask of the different voices: downloading, fear, cynicism, judgement.

Each one was to draw the mask of the voice that she feels is more dominant in her life. Then the participants were invited to make a drama allowing those voices to act at their worst. This exercise was concluded by dancing with the masks, being able to laugh at them, liberating oneself from their weigh in our lives.

Some feedbacks:

  • I have experienced the destructive power of these voices in me, in my life.
  • How many times fear has stolen the beauty in me? I said, today I will laugh at you (the voice).
  • I see that I have a choice to make. I can allow myself be guided by the voices or not.
  • After saying no to the voices I had a great feeling of liberation and peace.


FIRST STEP: MASK MAKING
DRAWING A MASK TO OUR THREE ENEMIES: 
VOICES OF JUDGEMENT, CYNICISM AND FEAR






SECOND STEP: ROLE PLAYING
WITNESSING THE THREE INNER ENEMIES AT ITS WORST






THIRD STEP: FLUIDITY
DANCING AND LAUGHING AT THEM







No comments:

Post a Comment